Friday, February 20, 2009

Aryan Invasion - A Joke of Historic Proportions...

So, Aryans are fair and 'Dravidians' are dark...lol...

I'm of pure descent - my parents are both Vaishya Vellalar Pillais - original Pillais once from Kumbakonam and Thirunelveli...

No history of conversion, no history of submitting to Portuguese, Dutch or British rape threats or murder threats - My ancestors told them to Fuck Off -

However, because the Mlecchas had guns, we had to flee TN, and landed in KL under the protection of The Maharaja of Kochi.

My father is as brown as milk chocolate and has a fantastic complexion, and my mother as as fair as can be, without being the sick clammy and pockmarked pale shade we see in people of English, Irish, Dutch or French descent.

Us kids come in both shades - I'm chocolate, as my woman calls me, and so is one of my sisters. The other sister is fair and brown haired.

My woman is fair and brown-haired - and hails from Iran. Having met me, though, she has by her own choice left behind destructive religion.

She holds dear to herself the ancient Parsi traditions which bear an uncanny resemblance to Vedic practices. These were the philosophies expounded by great thinkers in her ancient land such as Zarathusthra - before the Muslims destroyed her glorious culture.

I, as a Vedic, find that her views and perspectives are so uncannily close to mine that I cannot help but love her for the proud, amazing woman that she is.

We both agree on one thing, though - there never was any Aryan invasion. Long before Persepolis, and long before the Muslims/Christians destroyed our cultures - there was one vast nation known as Bhaaratha.

The history stretches back more than 35,000 years ago.

Please do read some articles that explain why there is no historical or geographical evidence supporting a theory of Aryan invasion...and while you're at it, remember that the word 'Arya' comes from Samskrth, and not Parsi or Arabic or Latin. However, the word 'Hindu' comes from the Arab traders' term for people who lived beyond the River Indu.

http://www.archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/aryan-invasion-history.html

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/ancient/aryan/aryan_frawley.html

many cheers, everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elfie,

    Today morning I just thought to search about AGHORIS. I came to know about this term, when one of my friend sent me a forward email containing a video of AGHORIS. It was just a 30 sec video, The only thing I understood was that, they were the Highes level worshipers of Shiva. This was a surprise for me because I do worship Lord Shiva, and I have never come across this term, neither my parents have discussed such term with me.

    So, I just did Google search about this term, and saw a forum where a lot of things had been discussed. It took me may be 4 hours to read through the complete discussion. A lot of things were new to me.

    About this blog...... this is also a new thing I have seen, The Aryan Invasion......

    Well let me tell you, in my school days I just managed to pass the History paper, and right now I dont know much of history. But after reading this blog, I have a curiosity to learn history of my country and my culture.

    Thanks to you.

    Regards,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,

    Delighted to have you on board. Did you check the links to those articles in this post?

    Even today, the Holy Land of Bhaaratha is divided primarily into 'Aryans' and 'Dravidians'...as I note in my post - the dark ones, and the fair ones.

    Well, by this logic, remember that Sree Krishna, the last Avathaar (No, an Avathar is not a messiah or a prophet or some such ridiculous thing. It's a vast concept) was as dark as can be - his very name describes his appearance.

    Our culture dates back to the beginning of this Chathur Yuga, about 50,000 yrs ago, by the 'modern' calendar. The nature of Yugas, the timelines that Vedic time defines and the nature of beings, human and otherwise, in each Yuga, is a discussion beyond this comment.

    I shall put up a post regarding the nature of Vedic time soon.

    But know this for now - in the Kali Yuga (Kali is different from Devi Mahaa-Kaali, and his name is pronounced Kuh-lee).

    Kali's quest is to misguide mankind through division and dissension, and to do this, he took on various roles such as Jehovah, Jesus, Allah, the 'buddha' etc.

    Does it suprise you that there are 99 different bibles, and at least a dozen sects of Islam of which the Bahaais who've taken refuge in our Holy Land, are but one?

    Kali himself is another vast topic, my friend. His origin and his quest are an epic.

    Unfortunately for him, ||Sathyam Aeva Jayathey, Naan Hrutham|| - and yes, it's the incomplete version on the national emblem of India...

    However, be warned that Kali operates at a subliminal level of thought, and is more a mental demon than a physical monster. He realizes the potential of the human mind to give himself more and more power over Manushya.

    He is originally the son of a Rishi, and hence is not human in nature. He has many powers, but is a being of cosmic hate and anger, driven to destroy to express his rage.

    and why, you ask, is this Yuga in his control?!

    Unfortunately, since humans born in the Kali Yuga have the worst Karma, his 'rule' is necessary to fulfil all the bad Karma we must live through.

    However, the Truth is indestructible, even for Kali. And it survives in Humanity as was foretold in The Veda...

    As I said, I'll put up a post regarding the nature of Yugas...post your questions as comments, and I shall do my best to answer them in posts - should the questions warrant a whole new article for discussion.

    Namaha Thheh - Samskrth for "I bow to the Divinity in Thee" - Namasthe in Hindi, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah...so you're an original Tamizh Pillai...and not a Nair or other clan member who was 'granted' the title of Pillai by Kings of Kerala...

    I can see where your wisdom's from.

    Wow...over the last few days, I've been reading up the articles you've provided links to, and many more...

    Amazing. I still don't understand why the hell we are given a terribly manipulated version of history in schools...

    Here, in India, there are state-run schools in local languages, and English-medium schools run by the Central Govt. -- CBSE schools.

    Local schools teach limited local history, and CBSE schools teach the Nehru-version of history you're talking about.

    I don't get it...

    I am a Bhaaratha, and proudly so - from the time I read your comments on the other blog...

    I understand your pain at our land's plight, and your statement that our own ignorance (aided by the Gandhi family!!! bastards - grrr) has brought us to this current state of events.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you plainly observe, Nambiar, the infection of ignorance and anti-Vedic thought has reached the highest levels of your Federal Government.

    The Mandal commission was one of the most damning events in the post-british history of the nation...

    It has caused irreversible splits that even today propagate separationism and casteism...

    Strangely, the Veda does not split up society based on any caste.

    But mistranslations and ignorance do - I pray that ignorance is destroyed all across the Motherland.

    Vande Maatharam!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a question.

    What do you have to say about the origins of caste system in Bharatha, which leads one to believe that there were inherent deficiencies in our own system which made people from another religion(Christianity, and Islam) make us such an easy prey to their conversion tactics. Because a whole system is only strong as the weakest link which it has, and which was utilised by Mughals or Christian Missionaries to serve their own selfish purposes. Or are we being taught things falsely? Did ancient Bharath did not have caste system, and were there tactics involved in creating a "caste system" itself, which lead to the weakening of Sanatana Dharma by these rogue religions.

    Would Appreciate your reply.

    Another Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santhip, my dear fellow:

    First, humble apologies on the delay. Second, what I have to say would be my opinion…wouldn’t it? Instead, how would you like to hear about the original Vedic version…translated correctly for a change?

    Since the topic is so vast, I'm putting it up as an entirely different Post.

    Don't be surprised by the size of the post. the concepts of Manushya, Varnas, Dharma are all interconnected, but each one is vast in its coverage.

    Remember, you, I, the others in this blog, even the Mlecchas, we are all one. you're not 'another soul'.

    You asked for it ;) now:

    Enjoy :o)

    ReplyDelete