Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Change of Circumstances....

Dear All,

Over the last few months, I have been fleeing some extremists who are bent on ending my time on Bhoomi.

I do apologise for the long delay in replies and also for the lack of follow ups on JyothiShaasthram.

I have been underground for a while - protecting my life, as well as the life of a Kshathriya lady from the ancient land of Pars who has said goodbye to an idiocy sold as Islam. For the simple reason that she told Mohammad to go sell his fish elsewhere, my lady has had her life threatened, and so have I.

I spend the last two months in South Africa, and have just returned to Australia.

At this point, I am unable to say when I can put up another post. Since my identity remains hidden, none of you will even know what happened to me should I disappear... scary, huh?!

While my understanding of my horoscope, my past lives, my present Karma and my life ahead is quite detailed, and I do know that I will live to tell of my war with Injustice AKA Islam, Christianity, Judaism AKA Kali, I do not know when I shall be able to get back online to this blog.

I shall do my best to continue to put up meaningful posts here, but I must admit, sometimes, the fact that Bhaarathas don't care about who they are - weakens my resolve to bring this insight to the world.

Nevertheless, though I do not know when my next post will be, I do know that I am grateful to all of you as an audience.

If you read my blog, then you are all Seekers of Knowledge - and Sathyam will triumph. Your quest shall result in your realizing who you all really are.

Please continue to put up comments here, and I shall surely publish responses and other bits of information.

In the meantime, do check out any of Shrikanth Talageri's works. And do tell other Bhaarathas who they really are.

It saddens me to see the current levels of stupidity in Bhaaratha....

A few days ago, a fellow Bhaaratha and an old friend of mine tried to explain to me why The Koran was the answer to all of Mankind's problems.

He quoted the mention of a water hole that provided water that 'could not be spoiled' after years in Saudi Arabia. I suggested that simply because a book recorded such a water hole, that book couldn't be a scripture.

When I, in turn, told him that good ol' Mohammad had not even been the brains behind the Koran, and that Salman-e-Farsi was the brilliant political mind who compiled the Koran, and that Salman's objective was a belief system that would unite a bunch of illiterate nomads (i.e. Arabs), he asked me to prove my statements.

Naturally, I suggested he go to modern Iran, and study historical documents. 'NO'...he said. "If you say something, you must also be able to prove it immediately"...

In response, I mentioned that while I could at least direct him to the location of the documents, all he had was a book, the origin or the content of which he could neither prove nor validate.

His response was "well, I'm sure that if you'd had this chat with an Islamic scholar, he would have provided proof"....I said "but according to you, unless you can instantly prove what you're saying, it is not valid - doesn't that mean that according to you, your Koran is invalid?!"

I swear that this otherwise intelligent person from The Holy Land argued, and behaved, so much like a possessed fanatic that it terrified me.

Most of these poor people who live on 'faith' and will kill for a book, be the book named the Koran or the Bible or Torah, don't know what they are killing for, or cheating for, or lying for....

Breaks my heart to see this - but such is the Kali Yuga.

Of course, while I allow my misguided muslim friend to speak his rubbish, I do NOT make the mistake of telling him how stupid and misguided his views and beliefs are...

He has been programmed - like a robot - or like one possessed by a demon -- to respond in only one way to anything anti-Islamic (i.e. Pro-Human) --and that is by opposition.

There is simply no point telling the truth to the Zombies of the Kali Yuga.

But there is one thing you can do --- you can ask questions that they have no answers to...perhaps it'll make them re-think their religious programming.

My question was "So... you're telling me that The Divine Creator (who is yourself or myself in the Vedic Tradition) was not capable of sending his message out to humanity...and instead decided to write a 3 books over time (Judaism, Christianity & Islam) in 3 different languages and presented them to the neighboring people in order to get them to fight for centuries?"

My other observation was "so 'god' is a discriminatory being who goes around being partial to Muslims, is he? and obviously, he never spoke anything other than Arabic, so god is an Arab as well.....interesting...!"

To Christians I'd ask ... "so your idea of god is this person who makes children to be used as messengers and speciments, and this god is so powerful that he could make only one child to be used as a messenger....interesing..!"

When the muslims or christians are Indian, it gets better.... LOL

"So, god ensured that your ancestors would be raped, pillaged and looted and converted at gun-point ....that's a pretty cool god. What's his name again? Allah? but then, Allah's just Arabic for 'almighty being' so, why don't you use your own language, be it Malayalam, Tamizh, Hindi or whatever to address this chap? Of course, perhaps it was because Allah was racist, and told the Arabs to go around doing his work- and use any means in doing so..."

"So jesus' daddy made sure that your ancestors would be offered visas in the US to convert you to a believer, eh? pretty smart daddy he's got there"

Aaah the fun goes on, my friends. But I must leave now, and don't know when I will put up another post. My greetings, and very best wishes to one and all of you...

23 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family safety.
    I understand your frustration. I come across so many intelligent Bhaarathas who know how to apply their intelligence and knowledge in their daily materialistic lives except when it comes to find their true origins...but then I realize brainwashing is such a powerful tool, especially when it’s washed several times across generations.
    You do your part and I will do mine (however small).
    I will look forward for your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vijay Reddy,

    I am grateful for your praters and wishes.

    True...intelligent Bhaarathas who don't know where they come from..but instead use their intelligence to make their own lives useless...

    Shame - such is the Kali Yuga.

    This is from my phone, so I don't know how it'll look on the blog... but Thank you, from the bottom of my heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there
    I hope you remember , I said we shall meet as when destiny placs us....
    so buddy I do not have a Iota of doubt that you are going to hang in there till then....
    warmest wishes to a soulmate
    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elfie,

    I express my sincere gratitude for sharing with us your knowledge.

    I hope your family and yourself be safe from any kinds of threat.

    Yeah.. It is Kali yuga.. the paramahamsa nityananda once I talked about to you turned out to be a fraud, with his sex scandal video all over the internet. He has gone into hiding, and trying to cover up this "conspiracy" by pointing out the social programs he is carrying out using the money siphoned off from truth, and peace seekers. Its a shame. It is Kali yuga I guess.

    In these times, words from those who have traveled and sought the truth, and experienced the strength of the culture of Bharatha, is only more relevant.

    I am saddened by the scam Elfie. But thanks to grace of the universe, I have come across a genuine guru, who is resting in that. The culture of Bharatha only inspiring me to find the truth, with the slightest of nuances thats there in everyday life.

    Someday Elfie, I hope you can put out a pdf out in teh open internet. Write a book and make it anonymously online. Something like that. People need to know the truth. Your experience of seeking the truth can only open eyes to numerous other seekers sometime. Maybe in the future when things queit down. :)

    I hope you are safe Elfie. I will still look forward to your postings.

    Regards,
    Santhip

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Elfie when are you going to be back online. Missing you a lot. Hope you are safe.
    Sharat

    ReplyDelete
  8. where are you elfie? hope all's well

    Regards
    Ashima

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sir,
    You are giving such wonderful article about the Islam and Christianity which is ruined our motherland i.e. India by converting the poor peoples from Hinduism. So called the upper caste people are not allowing to do their own livelihood for their survival. This is leads to easily convert to other religion. Bihar, Orissa and some North eastern states are good example.
    Thanks for your post and further posts are expecting eagerly.
    Thanking you,
    G.Munuswamy Naidu.

    ReplyDelete
  10. heres something i ve felt deep within my roots and something that marks my blood with wisdom integrity and pride when i embark the thoughts that my ancestors behold in their past lives..
    something i m bent on writing against the americanised culture..i m not gona decrypt the meaning of wat i wrote but m sure few selected men might shred a thoughtt for this..

    The Eastern Hem

    of all the weather of finesse
    wat has bloom from the eastern haze
    the twilight has set its foot
    to the lands of dull opiate

    thou have rejoiced the voices of the fest
    of the embalming touches of thy spirits
    thou who ensnared the sans of melancholy lust
    carry the ulterior mist of andromeda

    excavate the old spirit in the last of the spring
    voices heard the old moon mead the billow, shone bright and white
    of the old father of forest ask for a mourn
    embower garners the full ripen moonshine

    thou who struck the streams of languid rhymes
    Diligent and vow the legends thy moratal'd
    thou who carry the might of the wind
    unwearied they sang the sonnet of maiden shores

    six seasons embalm glade of north star
    foster the womb of holy grain O Goddess!!
    enshaded cloud that the men walked
    a golden goose flying incessantly never of a woman

    remember my ode buried old and grey
    thou that never pass fester'd and cold

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Elfie, I hope you are safe, happy and Healthy.

    Your posts are very thought provoking. I hope you
    find peace and time and continue spreading this
    light of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandesh,

    Thank you for your kind thoughts.

    I've actually survived, and am back in Oz.

    I shall be putting up a post quite soon.

    Warmest regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Anonymous commenter,

    There's a lot of poetry in there... as there is passion.

    I do hope your quest is a success, and invite you to put up your views on The Human Condition.

    Warmest regards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Santhip

    I'm back in Oz, safe and sound. Such must be my Karma, I guess.

    I thank you for your wishes, and more than that, I thank you for your dedication to your quest for Truth.

    It is heartening to see such output in the Kali Yuga, my friend.

    Warmest regards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Rohit,

    It is my pride and pleasure that the flame of knowledge shines bright in seekers like you.

    Indeed, I'm blessed to be able to communicate the Truth with you.

    Warmest regards

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Rohit,

    "All women are born of sinful wombs. (Bhagavad-Gita IX 32)"

    My dear chap, this one had me splitting with laughter. My lady-love was not amused by it, though.


    It's interesting that you've been exploring the information propagated to the masses by infected minds.

    But then, Sathyam Aeva Jeyathae, Naan Hruthm

    "Ma-am Hae Partha Vyapasrithya Ye-api Syuh Papa-Yonayah Striyo Vaishyas Thutha Shoodras Thae-api Yanthie ParamaGethim"


    This is the original Shloka from the Bhaagawatham, or the Bhagwath Geetha.

    Literally translated, it means "O Son of Partha,even those born of a vagina that has made mistakes, or born of Vaishyas or Shoodras can reach The Supreme State if they reach me"

    In real Smskrth literature, one must remember that the Lingam (Phallus) and the Yoni (Vagina) symbolise the two halves of ArthaNareashwaran coming together to enable creation.

    So, what Lord Krishna is saying in his Supreme State is that whether a person's mother is a prostitute or a Non-PathiVrtha woman, or the person is born of a Vaishya or a Shoodra, that person can attain Realization by reaching him (Conversely, to reach him, a person has to reach the level of existence we all seek).

    I'm not sure which section of this verse indicates that women are born of 'sinful' wombs... especially given that the concept of 'sin' doesn't exist in the Veda. There're only mistakes, and corrections, as opposed to vacation packages such as 'eternal damnation' sold by The Bible or the Koran.

    The Manusmrthi has been mistranslated by many a twisted mind.

    So has all literature that is of Asian origin, I might say.

    As for your question, I feel it is for you to decide what is what, and I'm confident that your path will be guided by the very light you seek, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ashima,

    I'm safe and sound by the grace of the powers that be...

    I thank you for your kind wishes and concern.

    Pray all is well with yourself and that you have gained from all that you've discussed here.

    I hope to hear more about the latest post from you.

    Warmest regards

    ReplyDelete
  19. this poetry is actually a story about an occult that is practiced in my native village back in the mountains of garhwal(uttarakhand).this is the story of about unearthing the glory of lord vishnu.this yajna is held for 10 days and all the attendants(except for women, for some strange reason) in the final course of the yajna get to witness the flying "garuda" of gold as a mark of success.

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://www.hinduism.co.za/kaabaa.htm

    go to the above read and figure out how material world has ruined our glorious past. Not only we have lived under the influence of external threats, communist (read "real capitalist") governments but also our own blood. our tendencies to live over-protected is the same as to abandon your own ability to have resistance when danger appears and that is the only way the congress has always showed us with their beatific "ahimsa" policy but underway they have always supported the foreign militia cause and as a result the degenerated jews/muslims and christians have inflicted their more allergies, more criminals, more madness and chaos and more irritating, feeble and sick men in this country(one could refer to the Nehru family as a prime example along with the original timur and moughals mongrel breeds living in this great land of Bharat). the natives of our country after being ruled by foreign tyranny for years have forgotten their own vedic instincts. The extreme quality of knowledge from those who don't have the basis to understand the profoundness of saints and sages who communicated with god has now termed it as "mythologys". But everybody should get it right that belief is nothing other than an inferiority complex. It is in itself a proof that the Abrahamic religion as well as the other Nordic races of that time felt inferior with the belief system they had. on their way to meet their evil demands in this kali yug the vedic scriptures and of the then symbols and our ancient runes were annihilated without any trace. They burnt down our libraries that were present until the period of the golden age of India. with the judeo-christian system that nowadays our country men follow , the entire basis of our family's pride is ripped away from us. If one wish to know more about the present political dark cluster can read this book written none other than by M. O. Mathai (a longtime private secretary and companion of Nehru)

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/20783123/Reminiscences-of-the-Nehru-Age-by-M-O-Mathai-Part-1of2


    It has been in the character of the man of west that they travel as far as to the land of my HOLY country. One of the most notable person to spread this influenza was Dr Carl Jung who wrote the monickery of the ancient Indian symbols in his Westernized sick state of mind book “Man and his symbols”(the other funny one being written by our dear pandit ji nehru). In this way they were able to manipulate the symbolic knowledge of Bharat and perverted the view to be their god's own all knowing. To add further to this abstract if we look closely we will find that the whole concept of the The Thule society and the Ariosophy of Europe are nothing but similar model that were practiced by the wise early Indian men and women.

    Our own government is acting treacherous and betraying us by further falsifying with its own promises and adding to their silent hostility by whipping out the name of our freedom fighters and Pro-hindu leaders (no Gandhian added) from our memories.

    ( http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/10746.html)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anonymous,

    I think you may have left out the poetry bit...?

    Happy to publish it.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Oogy,

    It's a pleasure to publish your comment. I've mentioned P N Oak in other posts...

    Quite a scholar, that man. It's a shame that most political regimes in The Holy Land have suppressed his work for fear of the Islamic Lobby's violent and unreasonable stance.

    The educated Indian's view of history and the Gandhi regime are bound for a shattering shift to reality with Mathai's accounts being published.

    I hope you'll continue to visit this blog and contribute wherever you may fancy.

    Warmest regards

    ReplyDelete